- Bath & Body
- Vintage Myrurgia 4 soaps (Burbujas, Clavel de España, Orgía and Flori Grana)
Vintage Myrurgia 4 soaps (Burbujas, Clavel de España, Orgía and Flori Grana)
Vintage Myrurgia soap set of four different scents. Beautiful paper wrapping designed by art-deco designer Eduard Jener. Individually wrapped one by one in silk paper.
- Orgía: A floral aldehyde fragrance for women created in 1922. It begins with a powdery top followed by an opulent floral heart, layered over a warm oriental base with a hint of musk.
- Clavel de España: Spanish Carnation was created in 1920. It is a sweet and spicy floral fragrance for women, with a distinctive carnation note.
- Burbujas (Bubbles): Created in 1941 by Myrurgia. Is a special soap for the face.
- Flori Grana: A floral-woody scent for women. The perfume was created by Myrurgia in 1922.
Sealed, new. Only opened to take the pictures. Net weight: 4 x 90 gr each
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED