Lavender Lavandin Essential Oil 50ml
Very similar to lavender but with fresher aromas, Lavandin Essential Oil (Lavandula hybrida flower oil) is extracted by steam distilling the flowering tops. A pure oil for La Alcarria Lavender fields, it is especially indicated for cosmetics ellaboration and aromatherapy use.
Relaxing, regenerative, anti-inflammatory properties, natural insect repellent and natural air freshener.
WORLDWIDE SHIPPING INCLUDED
- Very useful to combat insomnia and stress, adding two drops of essential oil to the pillow or moistening a tissue with a few drops of essential oil and inhaling it.
- Adding a few drops of essential oil to the bath water achieves a very relaxing effect.
- Headache: We dilute two drops of lavender essential oil in 5 drops of sweet (or olive) almond oil and apply the mixture to the temples, forehead and neck; it will refresh and relieve us.
- Helps combat premature aging: You can add a few drops to our usual body / face cream or dilute in other oils such as Argan.
- To treat pimples, burns and insect bites you can moisten a cotton ball with 3 drops of essential oil and leave it to act for 5 minutes.
- Aftersun: If we mix 20 drops of essential oil with 250ml of water in a spray container, we will get a nice after-sun mist. (shake before each use)
Natural insect repellent.
Natural air freshener : Adding this essence to our burner or essence diffuser, we will obtain a very pleasant atmosphere at home.